5 tips for sharing your Make Music New Haven performance with the world!
- Post the event to your website. Add Make Music New Haven to:
- Your event calendar
- Website banner
- Facebook cover photo
- Anywhere else you can promote your participation
- Send e–blasts. Send event information to everyone on your mailing list
- Let them know that you’re participating in Make Music New Haven
- Set up a Facebook event. Invite everyone you know!
- Add Make Music New Haven as an event co-host so we can help promote it
- Add this line to your event description: “This event is part of Make Music New Haven. Find more information and full listings at makemusicnewhaven.org”
- Add the official Make Music New Haven website to your event description: MakeMusicNewHaven.org
- Share posts on social media using hashtags. Social media is a great way to get the word out!
- Download Make Music New Haven logos to use in social media graphics or any of your designs.
- Share how you’re preparing for Make Music New Haven. We’d love to share rehearsal photos & videos from participating performers
- Tag Make Music New Haven so it will be easier for us to share your post: (Instagram: @makemusicnhv) (facebook.com/MakeMusicNewHaven).
- Use the hashtags #makemusicday and #makemusicnewhaven